The Arcanists COVID-19 Safety Protocol for Audiences
- Proof of Vaccination | All audience members must either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (with the Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines, or any vaccine granted authorization by the Food and Drug Administration) or have a negative PCR COVID-19 test dated within 48 hours of attendance. “Fully vaccinated” means the date of attendance is at least two weeks after the date of the final vaccine dose of the vaccine's schedule. Proof of vaccination or negative PCR test will be checked at will call against a photo ID. If proof of vaccination, negative PCR test, or photo ID is not presented, that audience member will not be granted admittance. Antigen tests or “rapid tests” will not be accepted.
- Screening | All attending audience members must submit to a screening before being admitted to an Arcanists’ performance. This screening will include questions pertaining to symptoms of COVID-19, testing for COVID-19, and recent travel. The Arcanists reserve the right to refuse admittance to any individual who refuses, falsifies, or fails this screening.
- Face Coverings | All audience members are required to wear face coverings while inside the venue, including during performances, regardless of vaccination status.
- Right of Refusal | If any protocols are not followed by any audience member or if a contracted employee of the Arcanists believes that information provided in accordance with these protocols has been falsified, The Arcanists reserve the right to refuse admittance to that audience member, immediately remove that audience member, deny admittance to future Arcanists’ performances, and/or report that audience member to appropriate authorities.
- Additional Protocols | All audience members must adhere to any additional COVID Protocol as required by the Arlington County Public Health Division, Arlington County Cultural Affairs Department, and Studio 3700 Building Management. Futher, The Arcanists may implement additional protocols in response to rate of community transmission of COVID-19 in the NCR, recommendations for precautions by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for public events, recommendations for precautions by the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) for public events, and recommendations for precautions by the Arlington County Public Health Division. Additional levels of activated protocols will be considered in consultation with health experts and the creative team and board of the Arcanists. Further levels of activated protocols may be initiated by the Arlington County Cultural Affairs Department and/or Studio 3700 Building Management. In the event that further protocols are implemented, The Arcanists will promptly update this page, all ticketing pages, and provide updates through social media. All ticket holders will also be notified via email.